Saturday 29 April 2017

Sing With Pride

People are still being beaten up, people are still being shouted at, people are still being discriminated, people are still being taken to concentration camps, people are still being killed.
We still need a Pride, we still need to shout our pride, we still need to show the world we are just like everyone else, we still need to fight to feel equal, we still need to fight to get an equal treatment.
That's why we still march, that's why still sing, that's why we still fight.
--
And that's why I was part of Digital Pride this week, to tell the world that my sexuality doesn't make me a lesser human being. I'm just like everyone else, I love like everyone else, I should be loved like everyone else.
Thank you Gay Star News for making this possible. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment